Relations and Functions - Graphing Relations
A relation is the association between elements of different sets. We can express relations using a sentence, ordered pairs, an arrow diagram, a graph, or an equation.
- graphing equations using a table of values.
- linear and non-linear relations
- discrete and continuous relations
- dependent variables and independent variables
- problem solving with relations. (riding a bike, running, diving, selling fruit, and sales commission)
Curriculum Connection: Relations & Functions 1.1, 1.2, 4.1 - 4.7, 5.2, 5.7
Download the printable notes here
page views since January 2013